The Reflections Program is a National PTA and Georgia PTA cultural arts competition. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program. The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works. The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools and communities is unmatched with the majority of Georgia PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels. Young artists get involved through their local PTA or PTSA.
A student may submit an entry in any of six arts areas. Only original works of art are accepted. The six art areas are: Visual Arts Photography, Literature, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, and Film Production. That's why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
Check out this video https://youtu.be/8FlgjlxKQms
Please reference the rules for each category prior to turning in your submission:
Entries are due October 28th.
NEW: All entries must be DIGITAL.
Please email submissions (including entry form and your original piece) to: Reflections@mtbethelpta.
Digital entry form can be found here: https://mtbethelpta.
membershiptoolkit.com/assets/ 00174/Documents/2022_ Reflections_entry_form.pdf
Please send one email with your child's name as the subject.
- Please label your entry form attachment: Child'sFirstName.Child'
sLastName-ENTRY FORM (Example: Jane.Doe-ENTRYFORM)
- Please label your word doc or picture attachments: Child'sFirstName.
Child'sLastName-SUBMISSION (Example: Jane.Doe-SUBMISSION).
- If more than one submisson attachment is necessary (ie: more than one picture of your 3D art) please add numbers, beginning with 1, to the end of SUBMISSION (Example: SUBMISSION1, SUBMISSION2, etc).
All art is to be photographed and emailed. Any video file that is too large to email needs to be loaded to a thumb drive, put in a sealed envelope with your child's first & last name, and grade, and dropped in the Reflections basket in the Mt Bethel front office.
Questions? Email Reflections@mtbethelpta.
- Monday, March 20
- Thursday, March 23
- Tuesday, March 28
- Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 4